10/13/09

Pumpkins Part One



If you haven't picked up, I am a little over the top with holidays. It's not my fault though...... it's my mothers. I grew up celebrating even St. Patty's Day with green eggs and pancakes, hairbows, shirts, shamrocks, and the house completely decorated. It looked like a leprechaun threw up in our house. Anway, it was always a fun part of my childhood, so I have done the same for my kids so far! Blame her, not me.

We made it a tradition to go to Burt's Pumpkin Patch every year near Dahlonega and find the most obnoxious big pumpkin we can find. (But, shhhh, let me tell you a secret. Some of their pumpkins cost up to $200 +, but if you find one that has a "pretty front side" and a flat, ugly back side......ours was only $14!!!) Thats my free tip.

Anyway, here are a few of our first pics of the season! It's so dang hard to get pics when I'm chasing these 2, but here are some! I wish I was as awesome at it as my friend, Rachel, but maybe someday! We went with our awesome small group and had a blast!

Also, this song has no significance..... i just like it. I kept hearing it during all the flood victim move ins we did and I keep listening to it!


okay, and i totally just noticed the creepy people of walmart lady in the background above.

okay, I knew this wasn't going to happen, but thought it was worth a shot!

3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Those pumpkins are AWESOME!!! Oh, and thanks for the shout out! You are too kind:)

Cecilia said...

Aww, I love Burt's! Glad to see y'all had fun!

katie davis said...

your family is outrageously cute. and i think your sweet new ride should be called white stealth. no shame, my friend.

Popular Posts