10/30/08

32 Weeks

I had my 32 week appt. today and had great news!!! The baby is head down and will be here in less than 7 weeks. I had an earlier ultrasound that showed I might need a c section because of the position of some things, but everything is perfectly in place and now I will just be able to wait and go into labor!!! She weighs 4 lbs and has lots of hair already....amazing what ultrasounds can show!! I am up to 18.5 lbs of weight I've put on and now I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks...
We are so excited to meet little Mackenzie and that she'll be here so soon!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, Jen, that's great news! It won't be long now. I can't wait to see your little girl. I bet she'll look just like you! :)

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

Yay!!!

Brittany said...

Yippee! You let me know if that baby of yours flips around again. My mom is a doula and has amazing tricks for flipping babies in the womb! She did it for my best friend a week before she delivered.

Popular Posts