10/6/08

Date Night and 29 weeks Pregnant




My mom called this week and wanted David to come spend the night with her Saturday! She wanted to give us a break and some time to go on a date and try to finish the nursury! We ended up having such a great weekend. Tim took me out Sat. night and we went out for dinner, ice cream, and shopping. Sunday, we worked on trying to finish the nursury and just relaxed until David came back home that afternoon! He had so much fun with her....who wouldn't?? She gives him everything he wants when he goes over there, not to mention they go to dinner and she takes him to toy stores! I feel rested for the week for the first time.....which will probably only last a few days! This is also me at 29 weeks pregnant and have packed on 13 lbs. The baby will be here anywhere from 7 to 10 weeks!! We can't wait!

3 comments:

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

Yay!! Cant wait to see the nursery since you guys worked on it! I know it looks precious...

Ashley said...

Jen, you look amazing! I can't believe this is your second child and you've only gained 13 lbs! What is wrong with me??? Yikes! I feel humungo!

Brittany said...

13 pounds???? Thats it??? You look amazing! I'm so glad you got to have a little rest and feel better for it. You need those breaks with your man!

Popular Posts