8/18/09

Please Pray

Please pray for this family today. Ashly and Denny are 2 amazing people that we met and are in our small group at church. After much loss through trying to have a baby, they lost their son Brooks through stillbirth at 39 weeks in Sept. 08.
She was able to get pregnant again almost right after. Fast forward and she is going to have this baby and is at the hospital right now!! They did not find out the gender of "Baby T", but he/she will hopefully be here by tomorrow! She is getting an amnio done right now to see if the lungs are mature enough, and if they are she will be induced. Pray that the baby will pass amnio. She is at 37 weeks. She doesn't want to be pregnant any longer than she has to!!

Please pray for this sweet family and the birth of their new baby. For a healthy mama and baby. I am confident that Baby T will be beautiful and perfect.

“For YOU created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful I know that full well.” Psalm 139: 13-14

No comments:

Popular Posts