12/16/08

Not a Fan



Our neighborhood does really fun parties and Friday night was a Christmas party!! The lodge had Santa, food, a live band, carolers, cookie decorating, craft time, and a horse and carriage ride around the lake!
It was really fun to take David and my mom and sister came up with her boys! David loves Santa and talks about him a lot, but will not get too close! He gave him a high five, but when it was "picture time" he threw his candy cane at him and clung to my neck crying, oh well :( Poor baby.
No Santa picture this year!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh, my gosh! That is the sweetest picture I've ever seen! I can't believe he didn't like Santa! Hey, at least he wanted his mommy, right? :) Are you all ready for Mackenzie? She'll be here in two days!!! I can't wait to see her!

Popular Posts