12/9/08

Seriously?

Here is a list of random things I've done in the past week that either mean I'm nesting hard core and this baby is about to come or I officially have O.C.D..... All of this being the wee hours in the middle of the night
1. I did mention the last post about steam cleaning the carpet
2. Re-organizing photo albums and putting loose pictures in new albums
3. Cleaning and organizing all my make-up and its bag
4. Finding and pairing every last sock thats missing its mate
5. Washing the dog and all her dog toys, bedding, and blankets
6. Re-arranging and sweeping the garage
7. unloading my hallway closet and filing cabinet to sort through it all
8. Packing and re-packing my hospital bag about 4 times
9. The Kitchen.....oh geez...keeping it spotless because a big fear of mine is going into labor with dirty dishes in the sink for a few days, eww.
10. Waking up about 6 times a night to make sure I am not sleeping on my back.

Yeah, poor Tim is right. What's funny is at the time these things seem very important and I cannot be distracted from them. I am running on so much adrenaline that I don't feel tired anymore. I go to the doctor Thursday so more to follow...

2 comments:

Jacob and Jessica Willis said...

That list is pretty extensive! I cant wait til Mackenzie comes and all of us can come do those things for you :)

Brittany said...

You crack me up! It's great to be on your feet so much because it will help move your labor right along! I'm glad you're not on the couch with your feet up (even though you deserve it!!!)

Good luck, I'll be praying for you guys!

Popular Posts