I love this pick of her and my mom. They are the best.
Everyone says it, but it's true.....they grow up so fast. This has been a big month for Miss "Spit-Fire" over here. That's what I like to call her because she is ambitious, wild, stubborn, and just the most adorable thing in the world.
Let me just give you a window of what Miss Wild Thing has done the past month.
- She started crawling 2 weeks ago (not ready for this, David didn't crawl until almost 8 months).
- After that, she sensed her freedom and went buck wild. Once she crawled, the next day I came into her room to find her standing in her crib!! We had to lower her crib mattress all the way because she had her knee up on the bumper trying to climb???
- Seriously, it looks ridiculous. She is this tiny little person crawling, climbing, standing, and pulling up on everything. It is quite a sight to see.
- She eats frequently and not a lot at one time. David could hold more food so I occasionally have a night waker to have one more bottle. I'm trying to stretch her little tummy! That....and she is so darn active I think she really is hungry! Her and Dave are on the same schedule for the most part. She sleeps at night 10-12 hours like him. But, she does nap 2 x a day for 1 to 2 hours.
- She pats whatever it is that makes her happy
- She pulls hair, grabs your face and squeezes it as hard as she can, and gives open mouth kisses
- She is absolutely in love with David and does not step down to him one bit