4/22/11

:: Easter ::

The Easter clothes are ready, the camera battery is charged...

the Easter baskets are ready (they each just get a toy, candy, and this year I put in a Maytryoshka Doll from Tim's Russia mission trip!)

the cookies are baked...
and the story of the gospel is alive and real.




John Piper has many great resources on his site, http://www.desiringgod.org/, and the scripture memory Fighter Verses are one of my favorites. They even have them for children.


I love that the gospel is so simple and has no barriers from the youngest little ones to the oldest generations.


I am thankful and ready to celebrate the death and resurrection of our Saviour Jesus Christ this weekend.



By His wounds we were healed for our salvation, and every morning that I wake up.

No comments:

Popular Posts